Tuesday 29 September 2015


Welcome to my cave of wisdom. My aspiration is to share some of my experiences with those who choose to enter my cave

I am sixty five years old and call Bribie Island home. A perfect place to find yourself after major changes in life. My passion is writing and my mission presently is to acquire a publisher and agent for my books. I write historical novels, science fiction, children’s books, short stories and articles.

These days I live alone. Living a life with only myself to focus on is a new way of being for me. It's impossible to tell you who I am without mentioning Steve, my husband of forty two years who passed away five years ago. We married when I was seventeen and my existence until recently was unimaginable without him. But here I am daring to hope for a brighter future, a place I didn't think I would ever come to. 

Amazing people share my life journey. With my family by my side I couldn't do anything else but move forward. My children, my children in law and my grandchildren are my life force and support. They are my gift from the universe. I believe that we choose our family before we venture into this world, and I have chosen well. My journey is blessed.

We don't get wiser as we get older, instead we are always as wise as we need to be at a particular stage in our lives. Thus this my cave of wisdom came to be. Our wisdom comes from the wizard within any time we choose to access it. By awakening the wizard we unleash and release the magic allowing our wisdom to shines.

Did I expect life to resemble my current state when my journey began? The answer to that is a definite no. Unlike some of my human brethren who seem to have direction, I wasn't aware of a life plan. My contract with the universe didn't seem to stipulate what I was going to do when I landed.  

Today I understand that I didn't need a plan, that my contract only had one relevant clause and that is to always strive to be my authentic self. Everything else will follow.

That does not stop me from wondering where life is taking me. I am still discovering who I am and why I am here. Wizdom Grotto is one way I expect to be enlightened. By connecting and sharing experiences with my fellow humans doors towards awakening will open.

Come into my cave and together we will unravel the meaning of life. I am looking for answers and you might just be the one to enlighten me.

Whatever you experience during your visit is yours. If you go away feeling like you don't need to return that is a lesson learned. You discovered that its alright to say no to whatever doesn't resonate with you. As long as you trust your instincts your intuition will always guide you to where you are meant to be. Listen to your own wisdom, the wizard within you is waiting to be heard.

I know that my family will read this because they love me. Others I hope will be more objective and gain something from what I have to say. If that does not happen perhaps they will share with me what they have to say.

I will do here whatever makes my heart sing and trust that those who join me will do the same.

Enter my cave of wisdom, stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment